Terms & Conditions
This website is provided and maintained by TitleHub Global (“TitleHub Global”, “We”, “Us”) a trading name for TISG Holdings Limited, registered in England and Wales under company registration number 012149713 and registered office at 77 Gracechurch Street London EC3V 0AS. The use of the website www.titlehub.global (“the website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you deem to accept by using the website.
2. Limitations of use. The content on this website is for individual use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal and professional development and for use within your organization. You may not create derivative works from the website or the content without written permission from TitleHub Global nor may you use any software to access or extract the website’s architecture, data about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the content of the website. You shall not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, nonprofit or
public purposes all or any portion of the website, except to the extent permitted above. Any unauthorized use of the website or the content is prohibited.
3. Risk management advice. The website and its content do not constitute risk management advice for any, insured, insurance or reinsurance company, managing agent or brokers. The implementation of any of the methods available in the reports and other material available for download should only be used in conjunction with the advice of a qualified professional. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
4. Jurisdiction of services. TISG Holdings Limited trading as TitleHub Global is registered in England and Wales. Anyone who accesses this website must ensure they comply with the laws of the country where they domiciled. Materials and products available from this website are subject to export control laws imposed by England and Wales and as such materials from this website may not be exported to any jurisdiction that is prohibited by law. By downloading material from this website, you warrant that you are doing so in full compliance with the laws of the England and Wales and the jurisdiction where you reside and where you are accessing the website from.
Where applicable, where you provide a written opinion or testimonial about any of the material in the website, you automatically agree that TitleHub Global can use it in publicity and marketing material. TitleHub Global may, at its discretion, contact you seeking approval to disclose your name along with the opinion or testimonial.
6. Opt-in and registration. Some materials (reports, videos, spreadsheets, etc.) are only available to those who provide their name or register to become members of the website. It is your responsibility to enter your correct name and e-mail address and to maintain your records up to date to receive future correspondence from us.
Your contact details including name and e-mail will be kept confidential at all times and will only be used to notify you of any changes to the website and news about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. You can request from us at any time details of the records we hold about you by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse registration if there is not sufficient information to identify who you are and where you are located and we reserve the right to cancel your membership at any time and for any reason whatsoever without prior notification.
7. Errors. TitleHub Global does not represent or warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the content or the website at any time.
9. Limitation of liability. The website and its content is provided on as “as-is” basis. We disclaim all warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement. We shall have no liability whatsoever and whosoever for any loss, injury, claim liability or damage of any kind from any errors and omissions in the content of this website, including technical accuracies and typographical errors. Furthermore we shall have no liability for the unavailability of the website at any point in time; we shall inform our registered users of any planned maintenance or downtime and of any unplanned downtime as soon as practical. We shall have no liability for damage to any equipment in connection to this website.